The Custom Bivalve Hip can be custom fabricated and is ideal for immobilization in the treatment of lumbar instability and lumbosacral fusion with anchoring to the sacrum. Motion restrictions may include flexion/extension, rotation and lateral control.
A variety of hip joints providing flexion/extension, Drop Locks and abduction/ adduction are available.
- Available: Custom-to-Measurement, Custom-to-Cast (Orthosis modified by negative cast or Pre-modified Cast) Finished & Complete or Unfinished
- Bivalve Opening: Anterior over posterior or posterior over anterior
- Overlap Options: Smooth, step (butted) or with tongues
- Anterior Designs: Flexion, neutral or pendulous
- Degree of Lordosis: Custom fabricated lordosis
- Material Options: LDPE, MPE, HDPE, Copolymer, Polypropylene, ABS or Kydex
- Liner: Unlined or hypoallergenic aliplast in 1/8”, 3/16” or 1/4”
- Attachments & Accessories
- Bivalve opening closure kit with straps, chafes, loops & Chicago screws
- Pectoral Pad (PPK/ PPX) with straps, chafes, loops & screws
- Pneumatic lumbar bladder
- Polyethelene or foam tongues
- Shoulder or axilla straps with chafes, loops & Chicago screws
- Sternal Pad (SPK/SPX) with straps, chafes, loops & screws
- Options: Designer pattern applied to brace & straps, modified negative cast, relief buildup, ventilation & waist pads
- Hip Attachments & Joints: Thigh cuff, Becker Drop Lock, USMC Drop Lock, TLC Joint, Becker Chronic, Becker Millenium, USMC M.A.O.
- Lumbar Management/ Immobilization
- Hip Management/ Immobilization