OPTEC possesses one of the largest spinal databases and physical libraries in the industry. We can manufacture your spinal orthosis utilizing the latest Cad/Cam technology which allows us to carve a mold nearly identical to your patient’s measurement or scanned image* or by utilizing our extensive spinal library to secure a mold that can be modified to match your patient. Each individual orthosis is fabricated to the patient’s unique measurements and your specifications, ensuring the very best fit, support, and comfort.
The Custom TLSO Anterior Overlap by OPTEC USA provides spinal support and immobilization created to your exact specifications.
*Scanned images are accurate to within one millimeter.
- Available: Custom fabricated finished or unfinished
- Overlap Options: Smooth, step (butted) or with tongues
- Anterior Designs: Flexion, neutral or pendulous
- Degree of Lordosis: Custom fabricated lordosis
- Material Options: LDPE, MPE, HDPE, Copolymer, Polypropylene, ABS or Kydex
- Liner: Unlined or hypoallergenic aliplast in 1/8”, 3/16” or 1/4”
- Attachments & Accessories
- Pectoral Pad (PPK/ PPX) with straps, chafes, loops & screws
- Pneumatic lumbar bladder
- Polyethelene or foam tongues
- Shoulder or axilla straps with chafes, loops & Chicago screws
- Single opening closure kit with straps, chafes, loops & Chicago screws
- Sternal Pad (SPK/SPX) with straps, chafes, loops & screws
- Options: Designer pattern applied to brace & straps, modified negative cast, relief buildup, ventilation & waist pads
- Compression Fractures
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Thoracic Stabilization
- Thoracic Immobilization
PDAC Approved L0482