OPTEC USA’s VertaMax is designed and manufactured utilizing dense elastic material which provides significantly more compression than those conventionally used for lumbar supports.Vertamax provides unparralleled anterior-posterior support, abdominal support, perfect anatomic fit, ease of donning and doffing, and soft comfort. Abdominal compression can be increased or decreased with the fastening tabs.The adjustable anterior and posterior plastic panels contour and conform to patients of all shapes, sizes and lordotic curves with no heat molding necessary. Your patients will appreciate the streamline design that is undectable under clothing.
VERTAMAX is available as either an LSO or a TLSO (with DLK) in Gray, Black or beige colors.
- Unparalleled anterior-posterior and abdominal support,
- Perfect anatomic fit
- Easy of donning and doffing
- Abdominal compression with the fastening tabs.
- Adjustable anterior and posterior plastic panels
- No heat molding necessary
- Streamline design that is virtually undetectable under clothing.
- Burst Fx
- Post-Op Spinal Stabilization
- Post-Op Disc Surgery
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Stenosis
- Tumors or Inflammation
- Chronic Back Pain
- Spinal Instability
- Post-Op Laminectomy
PDAC Approved LSO L0627 • L0631 • L0637 • L0642