PDAC Approved LITE L0627/L0642 • PRO L0631/L0648 • X L0637/L0650
Although we wish that children would never be in a situation that requires a spinal orthosis, we are proud to offer the top-of-the-line new Venum Hybrid Pediatric the ONE-SIZE-FITS-ALL brace for kids that need spinal stabilization without delay. The Venum Hybrid Pediatric will be ready whenever a pediatric spinal emergency presents itself.
The adjustable One-Size-Fits-All feature of the Venum Hybrid pediatric, you will not have to worry about what sizes to keep in stock because in one brace you can fit practically anyone: from a slender adolescent to a hefty security guard. This orthosis enables you to offer comfortable support and stability no matter who walks into your office by simply adjusting the corset, without shelves full of bulky braces in every size for each gender.
Built-in anterior panels produce intra-abdominal pressure to reduce the load on discs thus reducing pain and improving post-operative outcome when used appropriately.
- Adjustable One-Size-Fits-All Design
- Adjusts for waist circumferences from 12” to 26”
- Posterior panel is available as Central Support Panel (CSP) or Independent Support Panels (ISP)
- Built-in anterior panel
- Less Inventory to Stock
- Cost Effective
- Step-down Design
- Streamline Design – No Bulk!!!
- Mechanically advanced single or dual compression closure system provides a 6:1 pull ratio
- Posterior panel is available in independent or central support panel designs which creates a natural support system for the spine that can be customized to provide the perfect fit
- Ergonomic arthritic grips can be customized to patient size by extending or retracting cable length
- Made of durable,highly breathable, soft, hypoallergenic materials that wick away perspiration
- Chronic Back Pain
- Degenerative, Herniated or Bulging Disc
- Spinal Stenosis
- Facet Syndrome
- Spinal Instability
- Burst FX
- Pre or Post-Op Spinal Lumbar Stabilization
- Pre or Post-Op Disk Surgery